You can contact us here if you have any further questions.
Do I need to accompany my children?
Unless you are booking out the entire session for a birthday party etc… then you will need to accompany your children during all of our activities. If you have any questions please get in touch.
How do we get to Lulworth Cove?
If you have a satnav, enter BH20 5RQ in to the postcode search.
Failing that you can use this map
Where can we park?
There is a large pay & display car park directly outside the main Visitor Centre.
Where do we meet our instructor?
What do I need to bring with me?
All information of what to bring with you is located on the individual activity pages.
But for simplicity:
If you are hiring a bike through us you will be supplied with a helmet and the option of borrowing gloves and eye protection for a refundable £5 deposit. Under 16’s will be supplied with gloves and eye protection to use during the session free of charge.
You will need to wear:
- Securely fitting, closed toe shoes
- A top which covers your shoulders
- Shorts or trousers (preferably made from a breathable fabric)
All safety equipment is provided (winter weight wetsuit, buoyancy aid, helmet and gloves).
- Swimwear – for underneath the wetsuit
- Old shorts – for over the top of the wetsuit
- Trainers for getting wet – slip on water shoes are not suitable for this activity
- Sturdy footwear
- Comfy clothing suitable for your walking activity (please call us if you are unsure of what to wear)
You will also need to bring:
- A sun hat
- A rucksack
All we ask is that you wear practical clothing and sensible closed toe shoes. We also ask that you remove all jewellery.
If you are booked onto a course you will receive all of this information in your booking documentation.
How long do the activities last?
Most of our activities last for 3 hours or more.
Courses are generally whole day or multiple day activities, see individual course details for specifics.
What happens if the weather takes a turn for the worse?
Being on the coast makes us very susceptible to changes in the weather, therefore on the odd occasion we may have to cancel an activity.
If this happens we will happily move your booking to an alternate date, offer you an alternative activity, or provide you with a full refund if the first two options aren’t acceptable.
Our refund policy can be found in the next FAQ.
What is your refund policy?
If we have cancelled your activity for whatever reason, you will be offered the option of an alternate date or a full refund.
If you are cancelling your activity then the following applies:
- More than 3 months – Full refund minus £5 administration fee per participant.
- 2 – 3 months – 75% refund minus £5 administration fee per participant.
- 1 -2 months – 50% refund minus £5 administration fee per participant.
- Less than a month – No refund given.